Jiangsu BODA New Materials Technology Co., Ltd. is currently a large-scale enterprise specializing in the production of high pressure decorative laminate, fireproof, postforming, chemical resistant, and other special characteristic laminate. The company has a registered capital of 10+ million USD. With nearly 20+ years of development, the company has 5 production lines and produces approximately 4 million sheets annually. At present, 40% of the products are exported abroad to Southeast Asia, United States, Europe, Middle East, Russia, and other countries and regions.
Integrity, Quality, Mutual Benefit
At BODA we strive to carry out effective customer service throughout each and every order, as a company we make every effort and consideration for our customers. BODA’s products combine high quality and harmonious design to create the ultimate solution for our customers.
High Pressure Laminate Advantages
High Pressure Laminate (HPL) also known as a refractory board, is a high-tempered laminate board of thermosetting resin impregnanted paper. HPL is a fire-resistant, decorative surface, building material.
BODA HPL products are rich in surface color, texture, and special physical properties. Characteristics include resistance to wear, scratch, impact, and high temperature. HPL is also easy to clean. HPL is widely used in various interior decorative surfaces, including furniture, cabinets, interior doors, partitions, countertops, decorative ceilings, wall surfaces, pillars and more.
1. Bold designs, including solid colors, woodgrains, stones, metals, patterns, and more.
2. Real feel surface textures. The surface haptics of HPL are enhanced by the press plates used during production. Surface textures are selected carefully to match their design and create a real feel and excellent visual and touch properties. Woodgrain and stone designs look and feel more natural. While, colors and patterns are enhanced to make the perfect design by combining the perfect match of design and texture.
3. Durable wear-resistant surface.
4. Postforming laminate sheets, which achieve continuous, rounded edges for worktops and other surfaces.
5. Customizable Laminate Designs.
After 20 years of continuous exploration and progress, BODA has gradually passed the three major industry certifications, including ISO9001 quality management, ISO14001 environmental management, and ISO18001 occupational health and safety management.
Address: No. 8 New Hengcui Road, Henglin Town, Changzhou City, Jiangsu Province, China 213103